Grease Trap and Trade Wastewater Agreements in Perth
- by siteadmin
What is a grease trap?
What are the rules regarding installing and maintaining a grease trap?
If you own a restaurant, café, or other food service business in Perth, then chances are you're required to have a grease trap and trade waste agreement. This is because fats, oils, and grease (FOG) discharged from your kitchen can clog the public sewer system and cause environmental problems. Grease traps are a crucial component…
- The Plumbing Checklist Every Lexington Homeowner Should Know
- Radiant Barrier Contractors Houston: Enhancing Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
- Driveway Replacement in Colorado Springs: A Comprehensive Guide
- Things to Keep in Mind Before Calling a Plumber Granada Hills
- How To Repair Your Plumbing For The Average Homeowner